Work Permit obtaining is regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Employment of the Population".
This document is needed for work in the legal entity on the territory of Ukraine.
Work Permit is issued to:
- qualified specialists in case of such employee’s absence in Ukraine;
- employees, who are directed by a foreign employer to Ukraine to perform a scope of work based on contracts;
- internal corporate assignees;
- refugees or persons requiring extra protection;
- in case sufficient justification is provided.
ABEA fully supports in obtaining Work Permit. The following is included:
- Vacancy opening
- Prepare a full package of documents
- Executing translations and notarizations based on the reimbursement
- Medical check arrangement
- Labor agreement/ international contract preparation/check
- Submitting documents and obtaining Work Permit
For the legal work in representative office Accreditation Card is needed.