ID Tax Code is needed for the following most common cases:

  • Making Power of Attorney
  • Legal work in the Ukrainian legal entity
  • Obtaining Temporary Residence Permit
  • Opening bank account
  • Company registration
  • Becoming company founder or shareholder, etc.

ABEA’s lawyers prepare full packages of documents needed and based on the Power of Attorney obtain ID Code.