Founded in 2005, ABEA provides support in Workforce Mobility.
ABEA’s profound expertise and dedication allows making relocation process for its multi-national clients and their assignees easy and smooth.
The company was created as one-stop service boutique to hold the hand of new comers, assist in settling in and solving everyday challenges met.
The company is proud of the reputation as a reliable and personal partner.
- Relocation (Home Search, Settling In, Tenancy/Property Management, Airport pick up/drop off, Departure Service)
- Immigration (Work Permits, Temporary/permanent Residence Permit, Visa, Invitation, ID code)
- Legal Services in Labor & Employment, Contractual Relations and Taxes
- Business Set Up
- Visa support
- Legalizations & Translations
- Out staffing/Outsourcing
- Payroll calculation
- HR administration
ABEA’s advantages are:
- All important request are conveniently arranged for you
- One-point-of-contact through the whole process of moving
- Results correspond to your unique demands/situation
- We do our utmost finding solutions for a kind of problems
- We provide services in all Ukrainian cities
ABEA publishes www.go2kiev.com. Check out our tips for Kiev and Ukraine and make the best out of your stay!
ABEA is proud member of:
- Inter Relocation Group since 2009 with offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovenia
- Peregrine since 2013
- European Business Association since 2005 Beate Schober served for 2 periods as board Member
- European Relocation Association since 2007